Part of the work was carried out on a range of BrahMos NGOs Mashinostreniya and subcontractors under the ROC "Alliance". In particular, the NGO "Spark" and JSC "Vanguard". Internal designation missiles NGOs Engineering - SK310.
Rocket PJ-10 BrahMos : Design - cruise missile normal aerodynamic scheme with frontal air intake with a central body.
Control and Guidance:
Option PKR - active-passive radar vectors, a rocket equipped with an active radar seeker and onboard digital computer. Inertial measurement unit and sensors corner skorostidlya missile control system established in NGOs Electromechanics (Miass).
BrahMos block III - in the press release DRDO reported that the missile guidance system uses new algorithms for better targeting system.
Dry weight - 200 kg
- BrahMos / BrahMos I - PKR shipborne with oblique PU name variant conditional;
- BrahMos block 1 - land-based missile with SPU vertical launch, the name of a conditional option;
- BrahMos block 1 LACM Sea - the name of the conditional, sea-based KR - LACM - Land Attack Cruise Missile;
- BrahMos block 2 LACM - KR land-based vertical launch from SPU, LACM - Land Attack Cruise Missile; SPU-based car "Tatra" (production India license), axle 12 x 12 on SDA 3 TPK with missiles, start from a vertical position. Presumably, the missile can be equipped with a nuclear warhead and a new control system for use against ground targets. Pery Start - January 20, 2009 (considered to be not quite successful).
- BrahMos block III - a new version of a cruise missile with a range of 290 km and with increased accuracy, is including Navy (in the future). 31.03.2012 of the test, trial rocket launcher with the ground 28 and 30 March announced in the media. The control system used new missiles improved algorithms for guidance. - BrahMos (version III) - ASM for basing submarines with PU vertical launch, the name of a conditional option; April 20, 2010 announced the completion of the development of missiles and missile ready for testing; - BrahMos-A / BrahMos (version IV) - ASM air-based, the name of a conditional option; development of air-launched missiles completed May 12, 2010 The tests will be scheduled with the Su-30MKI (remodeled 2 copies) from 2011 to 2012 The missile is equipped with a new air intake fairing windshield. Added plumage on the nozzle ramjet missile Weight reduced by 500 kg
- BrahMos-II - promising hypersonic missile, as of 2012 - in development.
- BrahMos-M / BrahMos-Mini - reduced modification missile BrahMos, to be set up by 2018
The destroyer Rajput - upgraded for use BrahMos missile destroyer pr.61EM. On the ship has 2 PU 2 oblique TPK with missiles in the bow in place of the two units of RCC "Termite". 1 refurbished ship - Rajput.
Status: Russia / India
- 2010 September 2 - the media reported about the possible future supply of missiles BrahMos. Kuwait - 2007 - reported an interest to supply missile BrahMos. Malaysia - 2007 - reported the interest in the supply of BrahMos missile. - 2011 - in the requirements for the second batch of aircraft Su-30MKM inherent with the use of these RCC BrahMos. United Arab Emirates: - in 2007 - according to the interest in the supply of missile BrahMos. Chile - 2007 - reported the interest in BrahMos missile deliveries. - 2 September 2010 - the media reported about the possible supply in the future missile BrahMos. South Africa: - in 2007 - according to the interest in the supply of missile BrahMos. - 2 September 2010 - in the media reported Also available in the future missile BrahMos.