|Weatherproof clock combat helicopter / helicopter army commander aircraft. Designed for the Russian Air Force "Kamov" (Lyubertsy) on OCD "Vanguard-1", Chief Designer - Sergey Mikheev. Serial production is AAK "Progress" (Arseniev Primorsky Krai). Proposals for the establishment of a specialized complex helicopter reconnaissance, targeting and coordination of actions of groups attack helicopters project B-60 put forward by OKB "Kamov" in 1984. The complex was supposed the use of radar and RL. In the early 1990s, decided to use the achievements of this complex on a double modification of the Ka-50.|
The development of the Ka-52 on the basis of impact Ka-50 started in 1994 and in September 1994, A model of the new helicopter, which was first shown at MAKS-1995. Production of the prototype Ka-52 started pilot production OKB "Kamov "In 1996, the Ka-52 prototype created by tampering with the serial Ka-50 serial №01-02 (formerly board №021). Prototype completed in November 1996, the prototype 19/11/1996 - board №061 - shows reporters. The first flight of the prototype Ka-52 took place June 25, 1997, the pilot - Smirnov. The first helicopter pilot plant batch made its first flight in Arseniev June 27, 2008 Total in 2008 built two prototype Ka-52 helicopter. Thus in the state joint tests presented three experienced helicopter. In 2008, during the state joint tests obtained preliminary conclusion on the issue of the initial batch of Ka-52 helicopters.
Serial production of the initial batch of Ka-52 at the "Progress" launched 29.10.2008 By the end of 2008 the first stage of state tests of the helicopter and the state commission adopted a preliminary opinion on the issue of the initial batch of Ka-52. The first three helicopters mounting series set in the Russian Air Force in 2009. The program of state tests Ka-52 completed in 2010. In 2011, the Air Force began deliveries of serial helicopters Ka-52. In November 2011, successfully completed the program state tests Ka-52 with upgraded sighting and navigation system - radar "Crossbow". Last Party 2011 - 4 helicopter - delivered to the Air Force (Chernigovka) radar "Crossbow", later planned to upgrade previously delivered helicopters.
October 25, 2013 the commander of 344th Combat Training Center and retraining flight personnel of Army Aviation in Torzhok Colonel Andrei Popov told media that the Ka-52 are in the Russian Air Force in trial operation. The design - a classic coaxial helicopter scheme.Fuel tanks protecting and explosion-proof, vital systems and units have additional protection or duplicated. The helicopter is fitted with an automatic fire extinguishing system and built-in control systems and equipment. Cabin crew has an additional book.
The cabin layout Ka-52 (1994) performed using design elements cockpit Ka-50 and then have a prototype Ka-52 was replaced with a modern design. In the manufacture of a prototype based on the serial Ka-50 helicopter dismantled forward fuselage to the frame and rebuilt №18.
1) 2 x TVD TV3-117VMA / TV3-117VMA-SBM1V capacity of 2260 hp development and production of plant im.V.Ya.Klimova. TV3-117VMA-SBM1V made in Ukraine, but can be applied including Ka-52 ( annual report of "Russian Helicopters", 2008 ). 2) 2 x TVD VK-2500 / TV3-117VMA-SB3 with a capacity of 2500 hp takeoff and 2,700 hp in the extreme conditions. In the process of production is planned to install these engines jointly develop KB plant them V.Ya.Klimova (St. Petersburg) and JSC "Motor Sich" (Ukraine). The auxiliary power unit AI-9V.
TTH helicopters : Crew - 2 persons Overall length (with screws) - 16 m (15.9 m dr.dannym) Fuselage length - 14.2 m rotor diameter - 14.5 m Wingspan - 7.3 m height - 4.9 m maximum take-off mass of - 10,800 kg / 11,300 kg (according to different data) Take-off weight is normal - 10400 kg Empty weight - 7800 kg Payload weight - 2000 kg / 2800 kg (?) Weight of fuel: - internal tanks - 1487 kg - 2 PTB - 1732 kg Maximum speed: - in level flight - 310 km / h - a hollow dive - 350 km / h cruising speed - 250 km / h speed minimum application NAR - 100 km / h speed flight side - 80 km / h speed flight back - 90 km / h Range Ferry - 1200/1160 km (with PTB)Range practical - 520 km Ceiling static - 3600 m Ceiling dynamic - 5000m of climb - 10/16 m / s maximum operating overload - 3.5Gpermissible angle of heel - + -70 degrees (?) Allowable pitch - + -60 degrees (?) Duration of autonomous operation without maintenance in the field - up to 15 days duration of the production cycle of the helicopter (2011-2012) - 9 months
Armament : located on the 4 (for experienced and first production) or 6 ( on production machines manufactured in 2011 or later) hardpoints under the wings and fuselage is built in (gun).
Modifications : Ka-52 "Alligator" / 806 product (prototype) - Hokum-B - the base model of the Ka-52 - the result of deep modernization of the Ka-50 - HOKUM-A.
- Ka-52A - modification mentioned in the annual report of JSC "Helicopters of Russia" in 2008 no other data. Perhaps this is a working name of Ka-52 modified with upgraded sighting and navigation system, including radar "Crossbow." -
Ka-52K - Hokum-B mod. - Maritime ("ship") modification of the Ka-52. It is supposed to base this type of helicopters landing ships, helicopter carriers " Mistral "Russian Navy. As of 2010 the first batch of helicopters planned to build in 2012. The plans were never realized. October 9, 2013 Deputy Defense Minister Yuri Borisov said that in 2014, the test should be completed Ka-52K and planned to order the aircraft factory "Progress" 32 shipborne helicopter (probably Ka-52K). Staffing aboard the helicopter carrier "Mistral" planned basing 8 Ka-52K and 8 Ka-29. Helicopter differs from the basic model folding propellers and wing panels, as well as reinforced chassis. The helicopter is expected to use a dual band radar development "Fazotron-NIIR".
Cost : - 2009 - The media reported the estimated cost of 20 million USD.
Status : Russia - December 1996 - Ka-52 demonstrated at the air show Aero India-1996. - 1997 June 25 - The first flight of the Ka -52 pilot - Smirnov. - 2008 June 27 - the first helicopter pilot plant batch made its first flight in Arseniev. - 8 August 2008 - at the "Progress" in Arseniev started serial production of Ka 52. The production capacity of the plant - 2 helicopters per month. - 29 October 2008 - started assembly of the initial batch of Ka-52 at the plant "Progress." - 2008 December 26 - The Russian government has decided to start mass production of Ka-52 helicopters. - 2009 November - during a visit to St. Petersburg ship "Mistral" French Navy worked out the Ka-52 landing on the flight deck of the ship. - December 2010 - 4 serial Ka-52 (bort.№№92-94 yellow) was the 344th Center for operational use and retraining of pilots of army aviation in Torzhok Tver region. - 2011 February 8 - 4 serial Ka-52 (bort.№№92-94 yellow) formally adopted 344th TsBPiP LSAA in Torzhok. Initiated practical retraining pilots on the Ka-52. - 2011 May 22 - 4 Ka-52 helicopter arrived at the airbase Chernigovka in Primorsky Krai (Eastern Military District). As of May 20, 2011 produced 12 Ka-52 (for 2011).
- 2011 August 31 - a contract between JSC "Russian Helicopters" and OPK "Oboronprom" in the production and delivery of 140 helicopters Ka-52 in the amount of 120 billion rubles. up to 2020 - 2011 05 September - in the media announced the completion of the test the Ka-52 in marine environments. Within two weeks, worked out operation of the helicopter - a prototype board №061 - a ship runway BOD "Vice Admiral Kulakov". The tests took place in the waters of the Kola Bay and the Barents Sea. According to the results announced on the possibility of operating such helicopters with the Russian Navy.
- 2011 October 8 - according to unconfirmed reports signed the Act of acceptance in the Air Force 5 serial Ka-52 helicopters. To date, the airbase in Chernigovka already based 8 Ka-52 helicopters. During 2011 in Torzhok crashed two helicopters Ka-52 - according to unconfirmed reports - both the fault of the crew (one helicopter made an unplanned landing on its belly - that fell, the second helicopter after abrupt maneuvers loposti lost 2 and made an emergency landing ). - 2011 01 November - in the media reported that at the airbase based Chernigovka for 12 Ka-52 helicopters. Judging by the context of press reports, all of them will go on air in 2011. That is, in October 2011, delivered 4 helicopters. - mid-November 2011 - signed the Act on the successful completion of state tests helicopter radar "Crossbow" and GOES-451. - 2011 November 25 - announced plans GOZ-2012 - more 20 attack helicopters Mi-28N and Ka-52. - 2011 - as it became known media 13.03.2012, in 2011, the Ministry of Defense and the "Oboronprom" Russian long-term contracts for the supply of 140 helicopters Ka-52.
- 2012 March 1 - a group of pilots went to South VO training center in Torzhok for the development of Ka-52 helicopters. Receipt of the first batch of Ka-52 in Southern IN expected before the end of the year, the helicopters will be based at the airbase in the Krasnodar Territory. - March 12, 2012 - the evening helicopter Ka-52 aviation center in Torzhok, piloted by an experienced pilot - squadron commander Lieutenant Colonel Dmitry rakushinym ( the data is not confirmed), and a young pilot - Lieutenant Maxim Fedorov (data not verified), performed a training flight. At 21:05 with the board was lost radio contact. On the morning of March 13, the helicopter was found on the ground in 10 km from an air base in Torzhok. Co-driver died on the spot, the crew commander, was hospitalized in critical condition and later died of his injuries. "Black box" of the crashed helicopter in the near future will be extracted and sent to the transcript to determine the causes of the disaster. "The helicopter after falling almost collapsed, so the instruments for recording flight data is most likely in a satisfactory condition and will be used to determine the causes of the accident." The Ka-52 belonged to the military unit 62632D. The Ka-52 is equipped with ejection seats, which allow to save the crew in case of emergency. "According to preliminary information, the pilots did not use a catapult," - said the agency "Interfax". This is the first crash of the helicopter Ka-52. Helicopter tail number 25220/99 (data not confirmed).
- 7 August 2012 - in the media announced the beginning of the assembly Ka-52K for the Russian Navy. In our opinion in the assembly first 2-4 helicopter. Presumably helicopters arrive in the Navy for testing the application on the aircraft carrier "Admiral Kuznetsov"pr.11435 in 2013 - 2012 September 14 - in the media reports on the preparation of the contract for delivery for the Russian Navy helicopters Ka-52K. The first batch of helicopters is scheduled for delivery by the end of 2013 (and not at the end of 2012 as stated earlier). It is also reported that the wing to be placed on the helicopter, will be increased. - 2012 - Navy planned to enroll in the first batch of Ka-52K (Winter, 2012). - 22 February 2013 - the first batch of helicopters Ka-52 production AAK "Progress" (Arseniev Primorsky Krai) and the assembly plant "Rostvertol" (Rostov) came to the base of Army Aviation Korenovsk JUVO in the Krasnodar region. During the first half is expected to supply a JUVO about 10 Ka-52 (actually to April in the Air Force delivered at least 10).
- 6 June 2013 - in the TV channel broadcast "Star" reported that 6 Ka-52 airbase Korenovsk (JUVO) mastered the personnel of the air base. Judging by the staff of the program is the helicopter with the hull number 42 red, 43 red, 45 red, 48 red, 49 red, 56 red ( source ). - 2013 June 17 - in the media reported that at Le Bourget last moment was canceled demonstration flight helicopter Ka-52. - April 08, 2014 - It is reported that the plant "Progress" in Arsenyev received an order for the production of a series of Ka-52K. It is planned to build 32 helicopters for helicopter "Mistral".
Basing Ka-52 helicopters at Air Force bases (04.11.2011 g):
Admission Ka-52 (22/12/2013 city):
Exports by the end of 2008. According to media interest in supplying the Ka-52 showed three foreign state.
- 2009 - in the media discuss the possible supply of the Ka-52. Iraq - 2013 17 myunya - the media reported that at Le Bourget "Rosoboronexport" in the Agreement of 2012 (amounting to 4.3 billion USD) signed a contract for the supply of helicopters Ka-52. Later, June 18, 2013 it became known that korrespendent RIA "Novosti" misunderstood statements Mikheev ("ROE") - it was not about the Ka-52, it was about the Mi-28N . Libya - 2010-2011 g .g. - Planned conclusion of a contract for the supply of more than 10 Ka-52. The estimated contract value of 1 billion USD. Register Ka-52 (data on 06.25.2013, at work):
Military helicopter Ka-52 crashed near Tver. Site http://www.lifenews.ru , 2012
Voprosets. Site http://twower.livejournal.com/694430.html , 29.12.2011, the
Annual Report of "Russian Helicopters", 2008
Annual Report "Kamov" in 2007 ( source ).
Annual report of "Kamov "2008 ( source ).
Ka-52 "Alligator". Site http://www.airwar.ru , 2004
Kamov. Progress. Site http://www.kamov.ru/ , 2011
to Lenta.ru. Site http://lenta.ru , 2008-2011 gg
News fazotronostroeniya. Site http://missiles2go.wordpress.com/ , 2012
MilitaryRussia.Ru livejournal. Site http://dimmi-tomsk.livejournal.com/ , 2011